International SAP Conference for Oil and Gas
Reaching New Heights in a Digital World
SAP and T.A. Cook are delighted to announce that the 2018 International SAP Conference for Oil and Gas will be returning to Lisbon from 17-19 April, 2018.
Join to hear first-hand how SAP customers are staying ahead of the curve with a variety of sessions from strategic keynotes, solution roadmaps, global customer case studies, and deep dive workshops. With over 17 hours of interactive content and over 12 hours of undiluted networking time, our event represents a truly unique and world class learning opportunity.
The event will kick off with a choice of nine pre-conference workshops, ranging from half day to full day. You will review product functionality, dive deeper into topics, get practical examples, take part in discussions, go through online demonstrations, and determine the business benefits of each solution.
Over the 2 days of the main conference, you can enjoy strategic keynotes and take part in oil and gas specific tracks, whilst our vibrant exhibition will play host to both SAP and Partner Innovation Theatres. This year's event is absolutely packed with case studies, microforums, demos, and discussion sessions.
Following the first day, you are invited to attend our relaxed evening event at the Estufa Fira: Lisbon's Greenhouse, to enjoy plentiful drinks, delicious food and superb entertainment with connections old and new.
Key Topics to be Covered
" Digital Transformation
" Machine Learning
" Asset Management
" SAP S/4HANA®
" Supply Chain
" SAP Leonardo
" Model Company
Benefits of Attending
This is a must-attend event if you want to:
1. Get a fresh perspective and discover how innovation from SAP can help your business
2. Connect and build long-term working relationships with industry peers, SAP experts, and partners
3. Learn how to improve your performance by seeing exactly how someone else did it, through case studies, lessons learned, and strategic advice
4. Benefit from cross-industry thinking, as this year's event is co-located with the International SAP Conference for Utilities
5. Benchmark your performance against other oil and gas companies; assess your strengths and uncover areas for improvement
Once again, the event will be co-located with the International SAP Conference for Utilities, giving you an unrivalled opportunity to meet and gather cross-industry best practice from senior executives in the wider energy industry.
Receive 10% discount on the conference fee (excl. workshops) by using this code: OG_ADFAHRER10
For all conference updates and interesting, informative content, please join our SAP Oil and Gas Professionals LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/4707051/profile
Location and Time
Lisbon Congress Center, Lisbon, Portugal, 17 apr 09:00 - 19 apr 16:00
Logistik, SAP kurs